Thursday 7 May 2015

A Week In... New York

Happy Birthday from
the Ace Hotel

I have had a draft email open on my computer with this subject for over a week now, and I just cannot find the inspiration to write anything about what I loved and what I would recommend.


I think it's because New York is one of those city's where there are a million things to do, and see, and eat, and even the things I loved the most on this visit I might not return to as there's such a long list to get through.


I still love re-reading my holiday posts though and getting a feel for what we did, and so I'm going to break with tradition on this one and actually just give you a picture-heavy account of our few days there.


 Magnetic Monkeys at the Museum of Mathematics
An excellent dinner at Bare Burger

A good start to lunch at Don Antonio
A chocolate breakfast courtesy of Breads Bakery
The fancy lift at Kate Spade
Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan side
Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn side 
Fried Chicken and Waffles, at the Brooklyn Star 
Brunch Mimoas at Agave
Obligatory Iced Tea photo 
9/11 Memorial
9/11 Memorial
The Freedom Tower and the Survivor Tree 


Liberty
High Line 
High Line view
Sunset at the Top of the Rock

Empire State from the Top of the Rock
Empire State from the Top of the Rock

Bjork at MOMA 
Birthday Picnic in Central Park
Birthday Basketball



No comments:

Post a Comment